Naomi Nussbaum ART & Design
public art │ visual arts │ curatorial services │ healing environments │ donor recognition
We offer a range of core services in a variety of contract and fee structures. Every project and every client is different, and we always tailor our services to meet the needs of any project type, budget, and schedule. Our services include:
• Project Management - Planning and Development
• Site specific Commissions
• Artist Recruitment & Selection
• RFQ/RFP Development & Administration
• Community Outreach and Collaboration
• Curatorial Services
• Analysis of Architectural Plans to prioritize Locations
• Genre Recommendations & Budget Allocations
• Art Master Planning – Policies &Procedures
• Contract & Budget Management
• Inventory & Appraisal
• Conservation & Restoration
• Custom Framing & Lighting Consulting
• Installation Services
• Publicity Materials & Events
• Donor Recognition Design, Fabrication, Installation
• Integration of Donor Recognition into Art Programs
• Curatorial Services
• Design/Build Healing Environments
Public art planning involves defining the art opportunity, location, budget and genre(s) of artwork appropriate for the site. We collaborate with you to determine parameters, goals, and selection criteria for each unique opportunity. We connect with all key stakeholders/decision makers involved in the public art process as identified by you, the Client.
We then work closely with you to facilitate the artist selection process. During this time we author a Request for Qualifications/ Request for Proposal for your review and approval. Once approved, we coordinate an artist outreach effort or draft a shortlist of artists for consideration. We administer all submissions, prepare/ coordinate presentations/interviews , administer artists' presentations/interviews, and assist in preparation and participation for public or committee presentations if requested.
Once an artist/artists is/are selected we assist in negotiating contracts, provide the project’s objectives and timeline, monitor all activities associated with each artist's scope of work (design, fabrication, and installation), monitor budgets, schedule and scope of work, administer/ coordinate presentations of the conceptual art designs for review and approval; and perform studio visits during fabrication to inspect the artwork in progress.
We manage the project in sync with your construction timeline and ensure delivery and installation go smoothly and according to code.